Monday, December 12, 2016

Summer Institute 2017




Reading and Writing about History with Natalie Kinsey-Warnock


June 26 - 29, 2017





"I feel as if I’ve been given the key to a locked box of town treasures. My town is so rich in history but I didn’t know how to locate and interpret the resources that are so readily available. I can’t wait to introduce them to my students."

Join Flow of History and author Natalie Kinsey-Warnock for four days of historical investigations and writer workshops that will help your students get excited about writing history and narratives.

This is a residential institute held in Grafton, Vermont.
  • Commuter Registration Fee: $500
  • Residential Registration Fee: $700 (add $140 for single room)
3 graduate credits are available from Castleton State University: $375

Limited scholarships are available.

Find out more at the Institute Website

Register Now   Last year this popular program had a waiting list!

With funding from The Windham Foundation 

No comments:

Post a Comment