Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Summer Field Study 2019




Reading and Writing about History with Natalie Kinsey-Warnock


July 9 - 12, 2019





"I feel as if I’ve been given the key to a locked box of town treasures. My town is so rich in history but I didn’t know how to locate and interpret the resources that are so readily available. I can’t wait to introduce them to my students."

Join Flow of History and author Natalie Kinsey-Warnock for four days of historical investigations and writer workshops that will help your students get excited about writing history and narratives.

We'll follow the C3 Framework as we investigate old maps, photographs, the census, paintings, and artifacts. Experience a one-room schoolhouse lesson in a one-room schoolhouse, learn old-fashioned games, and bring old photographs to life creatively.

See the full schedule at the Field Study website

This is a commuter program in Norwich, Vermont.
  • Registration Fee: $550
3 graduate credits are available from Castleton State University: $425

Register Now

No comments:

Post a Comment